Last updated on Jan 18,
1. Data Controller and Representative
2. Data processing implemented by IUWEsoft
2.1 Processing of personal data related to your visit to our website, purchase and use of our products
When a user visits our website, or purchases IUWEsoft products through the website or application, or uses our products, IUWEsoft processes personal data as follows:
2.1.1 The data we collect when you visit our website
- -Information about how you visit our website (including the web page that led you to the IUWEsoft website, the search term entered in the search engine that led you to the IUWEsoft website);
- -Your actions and clicks on our website;
- -Date and time of visit and duration of use of the website.
2.1.2 We only collect data when you submit data to us
- - Name;
- - email address;
- - address;
- - nation;
- -Postal code;
- - phone number;
- -The name and industry of the company you work for;
- -Payment information, such as credit card information/debit card information or other payment/billing information;
- -The content of customer support communications.
2.1.3 Data we collect when you use our products
We have different types of products, and different products may collect different data. Generally speaking, if you use our products, we may collect the following data.
- -Your product serial number;
- -We collect information about the products you use and how you use them, including but not limited to startup data, function usage, page clicks, login information;
- -Crash data and information about the file you are using. If the user encounters a crash problem, we will ask the user if they agree to send the original document to IUWEsoft. Only the user agrees to send the original document to IUWEsoft, IUWEsoft can access the original document;
2.1.4 Purpose and legal basis of processing
IUWEsoft uses the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Provide IUWEsoft with ordered products to users;
- Used to provide customer service or support;
- For verification of your identity and anti-piracy purposes;
- For internal statistics and analysis purposes. Analyze your use of our website and products to better understand their use so that we can improve our services and user experience and attract and retain users;
- For refund management purposes;
- To show you advertisements for IUWEsoft products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
2.1.5 Recipients of personal data
We will treat your personal data carefully and confidentially, and will only pass it on to third parties within the scope described below, and will not exceed the scope. We will not share, sell, rent or trade personal data with third parties for promotional purposes.
- -Service providers: We may share your personal information with companies that help us conduct business, and these companies process personal information on our behalf for the above-mentioned purposes. Such companies include payment processing companies that can help us process transactions, parties that provide our third-party cookies and tracking tools (which may send tracking data or analysis reports), and parties from IUWEsoft that can help us send you promotional emails. Mail delivery service providers, server companies we hire to provide you with services, refund management service providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, social media, third-party online forums, and other marketing platforms and service providers.
- -Public authorities: If IUWEsoft is obliged to disclose or share such personal data to comply with any legal obligations, or to protect the rights, property or safety of its business, customers or others.
- -Commercial transactions: All or part of the titles of IUWEsoft's respective businesses or replacement operators' successors.
2.2 Cookies and tracking tools
IUWEsoft has implemented many industry standard information tracking tools to collect information about your use of our website and applications. When a user accesses a website and/or application, IUWEsoft will implement a cookie on the user's device.
4. Contact IUWEsoft
If the user needs to contact IUWEsoft for any reason (including exercising any of the aforementioned rights related to data protection), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. IUWEsoft will act on the user's request and provide information for free, unless the request is clearly unfounded or excessive (especially because of their repetitiveness). In this case, IUWEsoft may charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative Cost) information or communication, or taking the required action), or refusing to take action on request.